Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I Want Wednesay: February 3, 2010

**I Want these cute little vases IKEA.


**on the subject of cute little vases, I Want this one too.


**I Want Men In Trees to be released to DVD. that was such a feel-good show. still bummed that the writers' strike was the nail in its coffin.

**Brandi mentioned going to the zoo. now I Want to go to the zoo.

**Brandi also mentioned wanting a bakery-style cupcake (yes, there *is* a difference) so now I Want one of those too. (apparently, i just want to be Brandi today?)

7 with their own thoughts:

Brandi Thursday, February 04, 2010 7:39:00 AM  

LOL!! Well first of all, we're going to go to the zoo & it will be awesome! And then we're going to post cute photos of us feeding the giraffes. :-)

Sadly, I did not eat a cupcake, but I STILL WANT ONE. Badly. Maybe that will be my treat tomorrow for finishing my Bikram challenge! :-D

Also? I love that cute second vase. Totally adorable! :-)

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, February 04, 2010 8:52:00 AM  

Brandi: Yay zoo! (I cannot say/type the word 'zoo' without thinking of that little kid from "Jerry Maguire." LOL! "I want to go to the zoo. C'mon, Jerry, let's go to the zoo." "I've gotta tell you, Ray, the f***ing zoo is closed.")

Lisa Michelle Thursday, February 04, 2010 2:14:00 PM  

And after Jerry says the Effin Zoo is closed Ray, Ray stops and looks at him dumbfounded, and Jerry says what? Ray looks at him and says, you just said F*ck...I love that part in the movie!!! AWESOME and it was just one last weekend I think!!!

I love the zoo myself! We had a free zoo back in the Twin cities that also has a conservatory. Very nice place to visit!

I like the vase with the little heart too.. :)

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Thursday, February 04, 2010 4:59:00 PM  

The zoo sounds like fun :) I want a cupcake or a brownie or something like that, yum yum yum!

Rachel Thursday, February 04, 2010 7:25:00 PM  

I'm always surprised when people don't realize there's a difference between regular cupcakes and bakery cupcakes. HUGE difference. Delish!

Nichole M Friday, February 05, 2010 6:15:00 PM  

Well, you can go to Nahtazu!

I just had a bakery cupcake from Sprinkles on Wednesday... to celebrate the first birthday of my book club! It was super yummy.

Chele76 Tuesday, February 16, 2010 9:34:00 AM  

I own those ikea vases! Kitten likes to knock them over.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP