Sunday, February 7, 2010

20 Questions: February 7, 2010

1. What was the easiest subject for you in school?
anything to do with English, followed closely by History.

2. Three signs Autumn is here:
in Florida: the busiest part of hurricane season. Autumn scents arrive at Yankee Candle. MLB playoffs. back in New England, there were more traditional signs: orchards open for apple-picking. the arrival of sweater weather. gorgeous foliage.

3. What is your favorite flavor of potato chip?
sour cream & onion, followed closely by the regular "flavor" particularly the lightly salted version.

4. What is your favorite dessert to get at a restaurant?
something with warm cake & a scoop of ice cream.

5. Where is your favorite place to go when you need some time alone?
my home. it's my sanctuary.

6. Scatter-brained or organized?
i have my scatter-brained moments (last week was a prime example!) but i am typically very organized.

7. Would you pay extra for a room with a view?
what's the view? and how much extra? if you're talking about over-looking Disney or the Pacific Ocean or something equally breathtaking, yes, i would consider it.

8. What is your favorite black-and-white movie?
It's a Wonderful Life.

9. What's the best part of the playground?
the swings.

10. Which do you prefer: the activity of city life or the peacefulness of country life?
peacefulness. i am all about the quiet. i like to be within in close driving proximity of town but i like being somewhat removed.

11. The color yellow makes me think of:
my Gram (it was her favorite color). daffodils. sunshine.

12. What was the last tv program you watched?
the Super Bowl is on now. the actual last *show* i watched was one of my favorite episodes of Friends, "The One With All the Haste."

13. How old were you when you got your first bank account?
the first account i opened for myself was when i was ten, at Bristol Federal Credit Union.

14. What is your most productive time of day?
i feel most productive from 6-11am, but i need to be most productive from 3-4:30pm. Monday through Friday. this is unfortunate because it's smack in the middle of my lowest energy time of day.

15. Ketchup goes on:
hot dogs. cheeseburgers. French fries.

16. Which room in your home needs the most cleaning attention right now?
my bedroom. i need to dust & i have a full basket full of clean laundry to put away.

17. What bill do you hate to pay the most?
my car insurance. i own the car free & clear. it's eight years old. i am a low-risk driver as a 33-year-old female with a perfect driving record. i pay my entire six-month premium in full at each renewal. and every six months THE PREMIUM GOES UP!!

18. Why did you choose the shirt you are wearing today?
i'm wearing a sweater with gold threads woven into it in support of the Saints!

19. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
absolutely not. i think it's an important commitment to make & one that shouldn't be entered into lightly.

20. Where was the hangout spot when you were a teenager?
with my group? Friendly's.

6 with their own thoughts:

Nichole M Monday, February 08, 2010 2:01:00 PM  

1. science

3. cool ranch or cheetos puffs. oh yeah. when I go bad, I go VERY bad.

4. have we been to BJ's Brewery for pizookie yet? O.M.G. Huge, warm cookie topped with ice cream.

8. aw, man. I can't pick just ONE.

~**Dawn**~ Monday, February 08, 2010 2:04:00 PM  

Nichole:
1. Match & Science were my downfall. I needed you in high school!!

4. We have not. We should add it to the list, from that description. ;-)

*krystyn* Monday, February 08, 2010 4:02:00 PM  

OK - we must go somewhere in WDW for a warm cake & ice cream dessert!! Oh yes, and the Dole Whip...and any other fattening food...I figure I'm going to burn astronomical amounts of calories on Sunday morning...so why not eat like a pig, right?

I've been to Friendly's before...in Michigan, though. :(

*krystyn* Monday, February 08, 2010 4:05:00 PM  

Forgot to check the "email follow up" box (again)...

Mega Monday, February 08, 2010 11:15:00 PM  

#15 I'm glad you and I see eye to eye on this. In Chicago its looked down upon...ketchup on hot dogs. I like America, I like freedom, and dangit I like ketchup on my hot dogs.

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, February 09, 2010 10:35:00 AM  

K: Pretty much every dessert I've found at WDW has been yummy. ;-) Although I am trying to figure out where we might get dessert of that specific nature! I will have to scour the link I have to all the menus, I think. And oh yes, there WILL be a Dole Whip!

Mega: It would stand to reason that we would be the ones smart enough to know that ketchup belongs on a hot dog. ;-) I like one good line of ketchup & just enough kraut that it's not just falling off all over the place. Mmmm... Now I want a baseball game & a hot dog!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP