Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I Want Wednesday: February 24, 2010

**I Want this necklace just because it's delicate & pretty & the colors are happy.


**I Want to put this bedding in my guest room. well, if i had a guest room. but i think it would make my imaginary guest room a very peaceful, relaxing place to stay.


**I Want to be able to pull off wearing a scarf without looking like a joke (seriously, they just look so...contrived on me, or something) because i think this one is so pretty.


**I Want this pub mirror so badly. it would be perfect on the wall right behind my front (only!) door. and it would be so useful too.


**i have plain white *boring* dishes. don't get me wrong, i am grateful to have dishes. but if i were in the market to buy new dishes? I Want Mikasa Red Berries. understated but still pretty & visually interesting.


**i have no good reason to, other than it's so pretty, but I Want to make this Carnation Centerpiece that i saw posted on Lovely Cruise.

10 with their own thoughts:

Valerie Wednesday, February 24, 2010 1:46:00 PM  

I love the necklace and the scarf! So pretty!

Anonymous,  Wednesday, February 24, 2010 3:45:00 PM  

super cute things... love that scarf... but they look funny on me too. And those plates I gotta check out more... they are calling to me!

Fidgeting Gidget Wednesday, February 24, 2010 9:09:00 PM  

I LOVE that bedspread!

And the mirror!

You have awesome taste.

Janet Thursday, February 25, 2010 7:21:00 AM  

I have a similar pub thingie...only it's white with three hangers and there's a small mirror in the middle with two places for pictures on either side.

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, February 25, 2010 8:59:00 AM  

Valerie: I love the colors of the scarf. So soft!

stripycat: I'm glad I am not the only one with that problem though I am sorry we both have it! Aren't those plates pretty??

Gidget: Why thank you, lady! So do you! =)

Janet: That sounds pretty & useful too! I have to stay away from white. It would get lost on my apartment-standard-white cannot-be-painted walls. =/ I'm less a fan of the black & would prefer an actual natural wood color but all I could find was black or white!

Nichole M Thursday, February 25, 2010 4:15:00 PM  

I would be very relaxed in that bedroom. And I think you totally could pull off a scarf!

Daniel James,  Thursday, February 25, 2010 6:02:00 PM  

I like the Mikasa red berries dishes because they are colorful and festive but not limited to any season! They would work in spring or summer, as well as fall when berries often come out in New England, and in winter the berries could be interpreted as Christmasy. They would truly be able to be everyday dishes!

~**Dawn**~ Friday, February 26, 2010 2:00:00 PM  

Nichole: Aren't the colors of that bedroom very soothing? =) Scarves always look silly on me when I try them on! Very out-of-place.

Daniel: That is exactly what I was thinking of that pattern. Visual interest without being specifically linked to one season.

penuttpie Saturday, February 27, 2010 5:16:00 PM  

i so love when you do these! the problem? then i start wanting these things too!! ;)

~**Dawn**~ Monday, March 01, 2010 12:56:00 PM  

G: That's what a wish list is for! ;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP