Saturday, February 20, 2010

Slice of Life: February 20, 2010


the beautiful quilt my mother made for me.

---------------------------

i saw the coolest post on the blog, "your wishcake," and thought it would be a lot of fun to incorporate it into my weekly Slice of Life posts. it's up to you, readers! what slice of my life would *you* like to see photographed & shared here in the future?

6 with their own thoughts:

~**Dawn**~ Monday, February 22, 2010 9:47:00 AM  

K: Isn't it?? I know you can't see the patterns on the material but they are all wintry: snowmen, snowflakes, little doves & holly leaves. =)

Brandi Thursday, February 25, 2010 8:40:00 AM  

I love it!!

Also, I'd like to see a photo of your favorite piece of wall art/decor. ;-)

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, February 25, 2010 8:50:00 AM  

Brandi: I've got your request noted. And if you think you laughed at that other post, wait til you see this one. ;-) You'll have to keep an eye out for it in the future...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP