Sunday, February 21, 2010

20 Questions: February 21, 2010

1. What would you like to appear in your hands right now?
a handful of warm chocolate chip cookies.

2. What was the last thing you ate?
a scoop of mint chocolate chip ice cream.

3. What is your favorite episode of a tv show?
oh man... so many favorites. i think it would be a tie between "the paintball episode" of Boston Legal and the Thanksgiving episode of Friends with the turkey on the head.

4. Have you ever ridden in a limo?
i have: for my senior prom, my mother's wedding, my father's wedding, my Aunt Barbara's wedding, my father's cousin David's wedding, Gosia's bachelorette party, my Gram's funeral, and Alison's wedding.

5. Which is better, your cursive or your printing?
my cursive, if i take the time to not scribble. my "normal" handwriting, though, is a hybrid between printing and cursive.

6. What photos are living on your camera right now, waiting to be downloaded? And why are they still there?
none! i just downloaded the most recent ones yesterday.

7. How many pregnant women do you know?
hmmm... just my sister-in-law Kas at the moment.

8. Three things you did this past weekend:
went to dinner & a movie. watched the Olympics. gave my kitchen a good cleaning.

9. If you could only visit three websites for the next month, which would you choose?
Gmail. Google Reader. Facebook.

10. What did your family do for vacations when you were a child?
mostly, we took short trips to Cooperstown, NY. we did make some trips to Orange County, NY for the fair and to Lake George as well.

11. Law & Order or Boston Legal?
Boston Legal. no contest.

12. Do you mind if guests show up uninvited?
honestly, i would prefer some notice, even if it's just an hour.

13. When will you next travel by plane?
most likely in June when i usually go up to Connecticut.

14. What did the last text message you received say?
"Are you sleepy?"

15. When was the last time you got dressed up?
Alison's wedding, last July. i don't have much occasion to get dressed up. dressed nicely, yes, but that's not dressed up.

16. The perfect sign of affection is:
a hug.

17. Do you use your real name online or do you go by a screen name?
some of both. it depends on the site.

18. What do you miss when you're away from home?
my home. my routine. my bed.

19. What are you completely & totally over hearing about, reading about, discussing ad nauseum?
Tiger Woods.

20. Do you reply to comments on your blog?
i do. usually right here, though occasionally i will email privately, if i have the person's email address & i'm discussing something i wish to keep more private.

4 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Monday, February 22, 2010 9:27:00 AM  

love these...probably gonna swipe and post for today as I have nothing to blog about at this moment!! :)

Nichole M Tuesday, February 23, 2010 1:07:00 PM  

6. ummm... vacation pics??

9. gotta keep your cafe going! ;-)

19. Rihanna.

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, February 23, 2010 1:16:00 PM  

Nichole:
6. I know you are referring to the vacation pics on *your* camera & not mine. Mine were all downloaded before you even got home again. ;-)

9. Regardless, I also keep in touch with some old friends (who don't blog) primarily on Facebook, so even if I didn't have the Cafe, I would still pick that as my third site. Plus, between that & Google Reader, I have "secret access" to a tom of other websites. MUAHAHAHA!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP