Thursday, February 11, 2010

I Want Wednesday: February 10, 2010

**I Want to make these little Paper Blooms. wouldn't they be so cute to decorate with for Spring??


**i need to retire a couple pairs of pajama pants. I Want a pair of these as one of the replacements!


**when i was perusing pajama pants, i found these socks too, which I Want as well now.


**i went to the See's Candy website, because who doesn't associate Valentines Day with a big heart-shaped box of chocolates, and now, not only do I Want one of those...

...but I Want one of these Dark Chocolate Raspberry Hearts too!

3 with their own thoughts:

Daniel James,  Thursday, February 11, 2010 7:29:00 PM  

Be careful what you wish for, especially if it can only be gotten out here on the Left Coast. :)

penuttpie Friday, February 12, 2010 1:23:00 AM  

where do you find this cool stuff??

~**Dawn**~ Friday, February 12, 2010 6:38:00 AM  

Daniel: How can I not wish for it?? Did you SEE that I said 'dark chocolate' and 'raspberry'??

G: All over the place! In my online travels, in magazines, in email newsletters. I just keep my eyes & ears open. ;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP