Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Right Now: February 23, 2010

I am thinking... a bunch of random, fragmented, deeply personal thoughts, none of which i plan to share here in any detail.

I am thankful for... not having to wonder where i stand with the people i love.

From the kitchen... chipotle chicken quesadillas.

I am wearing... lavender track pants & a blue tank top, which totally don't match, and i really don't care.

I am creating... a new list of songs i want to acquire for my iPod.

I am going... to bed earlier tonight.

I am reading... the last several hours' worth of Tweets during commercial breaks.

I am hoping... with all my might that Mike Lowell gets to stay with the Red Sox for this one last season.

I am hearing... Turkish music from the women's figure skating competition.

Around the house... are some indicators that it's time to vacuum, but it's a bit too late to do that right now. i don't want to disturb my neighbors. i'll do it when i get home from work tomorrow, before i leave for church.

One of my favorite things... is the soundtrack to Phantom of the Opera, with the original London cast. Michael Crawford singing the part of Phantom just blows me away.

A few plans for the rest of the week... i'm going to the zoo on Saturday!!

A picture to share...

5 with their own thoughts:

penuttpie Tuesday, February 23, 2010 11:34:00 PM  

i seriously might need to start doing one of these seeing as how i find yours so fascinating! :)

Valerie Wednesday, February 24, 2010 11:30:00 AM  

I love these posts and that flower is so pretty!

Mega Wednesday, February 24, 2010 12:28:00 PM  

We know what you're thinking. It involves Mike Lowell.

*krystyn* Wednesday, February 24, 2010 12:32:00 PM  

please send me some Chipotle Chicken Quesadillas!! They sound fabulous!!

Let me know what songs you are putting on your iPod list...I'm in desperate need of some new tunes!!

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, February 25, 2010 8:53:00 AM  

G: So get to it girl!! ;-)

Valerie: We went out to dinner on Valentines Day and they were handing one out to each of the ladies as they were leaving. Can you believe that thing is still looking good after nearly two weeks?!

Mega: You still can't have him.

K: They were tasty & very easy to make! Recipe on the recipe blog if you're curious.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP