Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Ten on Tuesday: January 16, 2007



Ten Things You Do Well

1. streamline
2. navigate the WDW parks
3. take decent photos by accident
4. answer the phone at work sounding sunny even if i don't *feel* sunny
5. play with html
6. listen
7. remember episodes of "Friends"
8. cheer for the Red Sox & Patriots
9. wrap gifts
10. put babies to sleep

2 with their own thoughts:

Debi Tuesday, January 16, 2007 6:48:00 PM  

That's a great list!
Wish I'd thought of #4 for mine...I'm really good at duping people with my fake cheerfulness (which of course makes me feel even pissier). Luckily, my cheerfulness is genuine most of the time though.

Anonymous,  Wednesday, January 17, 2007 12:33:00 AM  

Putting babies to sleep is a great talent. One that I clearly don't have... I held Gabe's baby today and she cried after about 2 minutes. So I'm gonna need you to help with that someday. You'd better be around... ::shakes fist menacingly::

;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP