Tuesday, January 2, 2007

so not ready...

here it is. the Brett Favre interview i was completely unprepared for. every time i watch it, i have the overwhelming urge to smack that woman for asking him how he feels... idiot.

2 with their own thoughts:

gail@more than a song Tuesday, January 02, 2007 10:38:00 PM  

Well it wouldn't let me watch the video but I'm guessing it was the one where he got all emotional and was talking about maybe his last game or not. Don & I were discussing this & he heard someone say that Favre probably knows it was his last game because he got so emotional about it, if he was going to be around he might not have cried.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Wednesday, January 03, 2007 11:23:00 AM  

I get choked up every time I see that interview on TV. And you're right, that woman was a moron. Andrea or whoever she was. She shouldn't be allowed on a football field.

Sniff sniff, I can't imagine a season without my man Brett :(

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP