Sunday, January 7, 2007

Snapshots of Saturday: January 7, 2007

last year, there was a meme i was part of that was based on showing photos of your Saturday each week. even though the meme itself has faded, i thought it might be fun to take it back up as a weekly installment on my blog, all on my own. i would have posted this yesterday, but despite my denial, i seemed to be fighting off a stomach virus. it's amazing i did as much as i did, considering how yucky i felt all day...

there was a trip to the car spa for my Galant, where it was washed, waxed & dried, after a long two weeks covered in mud from its stay at Orlando International Airport...


there was also a lot of time spent with this view,

while i crisscrossed Central Florida on my way to... well... both locations, actually!


i had to go to the airport to turn in my free ticket voucher (from when i "volunteered" to give up my seat on a flight) so that i can watch the Super Bowl on the west coast...


and then i was off to Animal Kingdom for one last taste of Christmas. what? it was still Christmas on Saturday! it was Epiphany!


the remainder of my day was spent with this view while my poor tummy complained...

5 with their own thoughts:

gail@more than a song Sunday, January 07, 2007 11:42:00 PM  

I like your pictures! Fun thing to do.
Wait, are you going to the super bowl Dawn? Where is it on the coast?

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Monday, January 08, 2007 11:05:00 AM  

Ooh fun pictures! That car wash sign one is great, as are the Disney ones. Sorry about the tummy, hope you're not getting a stomach virus or the flu. Do you feel better today?

Silly Gail doesn't know where the Super Bowl is, hehehe! (She's my sister so I can pick at her :) )

Take care and feel better!

Anonymous,  Monday, January 08, 2007 6:03:00 PM  

Yay!!! Superbowl on the West Coast! I can't wait!

Anonymous,  Monday, January 08, 2007 9:02:00 PM  

Oh, and thanks for keeping your blog Christmas until Epiphany. You didn't have to... {hugs}

Heather Tuesday, January 09, 2007 4:53:00 PM  

I am sorry I missed you feeling crappy! Glad to see you are feeling better! Have fun in California!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP