Thursday, January 4, 2007

scrub-a-dub-dub


on Saturday i made my annual post-holiday trek to Bath & Body Works to score some Vanilla Bean Noel at half price before it was gone again for another year. while i was there, i thought it was time to grab a couple of new scrubbies for the shower, since they were buy-one-get-one-free & the one i had sorely needed replacing, as it was beginning to look a bit... frazzled. ::laughs:: so i grabbed a couple.
i finally remembered to toss my old one & bring a new one into the shower with me this morning. now. i know that my old one was... well... broken in... but holy crap! i don't know what's different about the new material they used to make the ones i just got, but do i need to be alarmed that it made my skin feel *tingly*??


seriously, it was a cool feeling... but how the hell did they make it feel like that?!

2 with their own thoughts:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Friday, January 05, 2007 11:47:00 AM  

Phooey,I keep missing this sale! Of course, the last couple of years I have gotten B&BW stuff for Christmas, so I sort of hate to go over and buy more for myself, after just having gotten some. Glad you scored the Vanilla Bean Noel, I know how much you like that stuff! You better run that scrubbie through the washer or something and loosen it up, LOL! :) We can't have it taking off too much skin now, hehehe!

Dawn Friday, January 05, 2007 6:12:00 PM  

There is something about a well worn scrubbie isnt' there? :) It's almost like tossing out an old friend when it's time to make the switch! I like the idea of washing it to give it that old comfy feel!

take care,
Dawn

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP