Wednesday, January 3, 2007

peeping...frog??

i was on my way out on a dumpster run (leaving, not retreiving! ::laughs::) -- which, by the way, always kind of freaks me out at night because when i hear (what i *hope* is) bags settling inside, i always think it's something... foraging. ::shudder:: i know. you're wondering why i don't just do this little chore when it's light out, right? well if i did, i would have missed this little face peering back at me when i was about to go back inside...

i don't know what made me look up, but there is a little froggy hiding along the eaves of the building next to my door!

5 with their own thoughts:

Chele76 Wednesday, January 03, 2007 11:04:00 PM  

that's great! You've got a regular zoo down there now don't you? ;)

marianne Wednesday, January 03, 2007 11:13:00 PM  

Now, I gotta say - those bug eyes staring at me from overhead would've freaked me out a heck of a lot more than the noises in the dumpster... well, maybe not... but almost! :D

mimiscraps Wednesday, January 03, 2007 11:39:00 PM  

WOW! that's a COOL photo! He's soo cute!

Debi Thursday, January 04, 2007 10:02:00 AM  

Oh my gosh, Dawn...that photo is wonderful!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Thursday, January 04, 2007 2:45:00 PM  

I dislike frogs, but even I must admit that's a great photo. I'm just glad I wasn't there looking at him :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP