Friday, January 26, 2007

And I Quote: January 26, 2007

favorite lines & exchanges from last night's Grey's Anatomy -- which, by the way, *rocked*

McSteamy: I'm crying on the inside.

i really don't like his character. but some of the stuff he says cracks me up. i can't help it.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Cristina: We are not friends. You and I are not friends. So please don't talk to me about what George... eats.
Callie: You know what? Forget it. I don't like you.
Cristina: Oh. Now my feelings are hurt.

whole scene just killed me. two most sarcastic girls on the show. too bad i couldn't capture the facial expressions that went with this.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Callie: Silence is overrated.

just liked this one... odd for a girl who is by nature pretty quiet, huh?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Mc Dreamy: Of course I showed up. Why wouldn't I? You don't trust me?
Meredith: I do...
McDreamy: Ok, well, this is how it works. You fight sometimes and somebody apologizes.
Meredith: Well how I am supposed to know that?
McDreamy: You've never done this before...?
Meredith: No. I've never done this before.
McDreamy: Hmmm... All right. Well. This is... Uhhh. From now on, you can expect I'm going to show up. Even if I yell. Even if *you* yell. I'm always going to show up.

wow. maybe it's just me, but those are some of the most comforting words. ::sighs::

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

and i loved loved *loved* the closing voice over... so hit home with me.

We all think we're going to be great. And we feel a little bit robbed when our expectations aren't met. But sometimes our expectations sell us short. Sometimes the expected pales in comparison to the unexpected. You've gotta wonder why we cling to our expectations. Because the expected is just what keeps us steady... standing... still... The expected is just the beginning. The unexpected is what changes our lives...

1 with their own thoughts:

Dawn Sunday, January 28, 2007 8:46:00 AM  

I just started watching this show. I taped it Thursday night and the tape ran out before the end. I saw both proposals. Was there an answer to either?

The things you commented on stuck out as I watched it. What a good show!

take care,
Dawn

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP