Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday's Feast: January 19, 2007



Feast One Hundred & Twenty Seven

Appetizer
Which television shows do you just refuse to miss?
must see tv for me: Boston Legal and Grey's Anantomy

Soup
Who did you last speak to on the telephone?

Disneyland. that's right. Disneyland.

Salad
How many pillows do you keep on your bed?
i have six pillows for sleeping. sometimes i use all of them. sometimes i use some. every once in a while i will use only one or even none. no decorative pillows on my bed though. probably not room for them anyway. =P

Main Course
Name one addition to your computer (software, hardware, etc.) that you'd love to have.
i would really like a printer/scanner combo capable of printing good quality photos. just a dream though...

Dessert
What is your favorite foreign food?
i like all the "standards" -- Chinese, Italian, Mexican -- but my very favorite is traditional German food which i am lucky enough to be able to get when i go to Epcot! just like eating my Gram's home cooking. =)

3 with their own thoughts:

Heart of Rachel Friday, January 19, 2007 8:22:00 PM  

My family loves pillows so have a lot of them in bed.

I got a printer/scanner/copier combo machine last year and it has been very useful. That reminds me, I need to buy fresh ink.

I have tried some German food before. I'm fond of those German sausages. My favorite is Japanese food.

Angela Friday, January 19, 2007 9:29:00 PM  

Lucky you to live so close to the "Happiest place on earth", *giggles*. I love Disney.. What a fun feast. Thanks for sharing..

Unknown Saturday, January 20, 2007 11:56:00 AM  

I think we told you once that we are from Central Fl..We were married in Winter Park and lived in ORlando..Wonderful blog and feast..Lots to read..Will be back later

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP