Tuesday, January 17, 2006

ya know what i hate?

when i know i'm hungry but it's late & i don't know what i want. actually that's not true. i wasn't hungry earlier at dinnertime so i just had a bowl of cereal. now i am suddenly craving a big bowl of pasta. at 10:16pm. which is not only too late to eat so much food but i am also not really feeling ambitious enough to cook it.

so i keep opening the cabinet. looking. closing it.
opening the pantry. looking. closing it.
opening the refrigerator. looking. closing it.
opening the freezer. looking. closing it.

give up. nothing looks good. stomach growls.

repeat.

*sigh*

2 with their own thoughts:

Becky Tuesday, January 17, 2006 10:56:00 PM  

I do that all the time! Just today before I made supper, just couldn't decide what I was in the mood for.

Lisa Carroll Wednesday, January 18, 2006 6:49:00 PM  

That sounds like me... especially with new special diet restrictions that I have now. Every door/cabinet I open, there's a million and one things that I CAN'T eat. It gets depressing. LOL

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP