Saturday, January 28, 2006

bloginality

My Bloginality is ISFJ!!!

As an ISFJ, you are Introverted, Sensing, Feeling, and Judging.
This makes your primary focus on Introverted Sensing with Extraverted Feeling.

This is defined as a SJ personality, which is part of Carl Jung's Guardian (Security Seeking) type, and more specifically the Protectors or Nurturer.

In blogging, your journal will always be immaculate and have a touch of style. You may also feel overwhelmed because you want to be a part of everything going on. Because of your wonderful memory, other bloggers may come to you to ask about things you posted months before.

5 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Saturday, January 28, 2006 10:37:00 PM  

I already knew my Meyers Briggs type, because - well, I'm an INTJ!

But I get a kick out of these online surveys that can peg the same thing in 4 questions!

Michelle W. Sunday, January 29, 2006 10:37:00 PM  

lol. It's hard for me to see that now after seeing you talking about the Bucs!

Michelle

*~*Michelle*~* Monday, January 30, 2006 6:37:00 AM  

Way too much time on your hands, my friend -- waaay too much!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP