Tuesday, January 24, 2006

allllllrighty then

so all day today everyone kept asking me if i felt ok. and i kept saying "yes, i feel fine. why?" and they would just look at me with some cross between concern & skepticism & say "you just don't look like your usual self..."

kind of started giving me a complex...

just walked in the door from work & happened to glance in the mirror. i never finished putting my make up on before work this morning! =O i did foundation & then started doing my haor & never did the rest. i guess i looked pale or something without the rest of it.

(yeah. great. so basically i look sick without make up on. just what every girl longs to hear.)

just another reason why i don't buy the whole "guys don't like girls to wear make up" thing. =P

9 with their own thoughts:

sue @ postcards from paradise falls Tuesday, January 24, 2006 9:07:00 PM  

oh no! see, that proves MY theory that people DO notice what we look like. i, on the other hand, both look AND feel like crap today! LOL!

justem Tuesday, January 24, 2006 9:15:00 PM  

I've had this happen to me, too. But, usually when people ask me if I'm feeling well I was thinking I looked nice that day!! (This happens a lot...I'm pretty pale!!) You can wow them all tomorow with your "whole" face on!!

Jen Tuesday, January 24, 2006 10:16:00 PM  

That's hilarious! Thanks for sharing your 'interesting' day.

Michelle W. Tuesday, January 24, 2006 11:44:00 PM  

that's funny! lol. If only they know this is the "before" picture. They got used to the "after" picture so I guess they just think it's weird. I'm not the one wearing make up. I'm trying but everytime I felt like a crown wearing all that colors...

Michelle

Apostle John Tuesday, January 24, 2006 11:59:00 PM  

The other day people kept asking me if I was OK. "You look so tired," they would say. When one said, "Are you OK," I answered, "Well I felt fine until everyone started asking me if I was OK -- now I'm begining to wonder." It does give you a complex :)

Dione Wednesday, January 25, 2006 2:07:00 AM  

Too funny! My sister went to work one day without rubbing in the concealer she'd applied under her eyes and to various other places. I remember when she told me that story several years ago that I couldn't understand how that could possibly happen... but now that I have two small children it makes perfect sense! (Found you on 2peas)

*~*Michelle*~* Wednesday, January 25, 2006 5:59:00 AM  

OMG, that is something I would do! Or, you try something new with your make up and people tell you that you look tired!

Anonymous,  Wednesday, January 25, 2006 6:37:00 AM  

ROFLOL!!!!! AT LEAST it was even....you could ahve done one eye of eye shadow!!

Anonymous,  Friday, January 27, 2006 11:34:00 PM  

hmm, I generally don't wear make up - only lash tint and lip gloss - however, I haven't put anything on my eyes all week because my allergies are going bonkers and so DD (10) told me I look "like 41 or something" (I'm hanging on to 37 as long as I can)

that's way worse than "are you feeling ok"

geez

I told her it was the stress from raising her of course

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP