Thursday, January 12, 2006

10 things i like about me...

kept see this challenge from 2Peas surfacing on various blogs & decided i needed to get on board...

1. i (typically) have a very sunny disposition

2. i make my friends laugh

3. i am extremely compassionate & soft-hearted

4. my html knowledge is all self-taught

5. i am a very loyal friend

6. i am the best god mother i can be to Heather's Baby Girl

7. i have a job i love & i *know* i'm good at it!

8. i love my hair!!! (well when it doesn't need to be cut lol...short hair is tricky like that)

9. i am learning to take better photos & i can actually see some of the improvements

10. i can navigate a Walt Disney World Theme Park like nobody's business!! LOL

4 with their own thoughts:

Michelle W. Thursday, January 12, 2006 11:58:00 AM  

your 10 things are very cool! The Disney world thing does that include the parking lot. If so major kudos to you.

Michelle

Adrienne Thursday, January 12, 2006 12:14:00 PM  

Love your blog! Im glad I found it!!! Hey email me through my link on my blog...I have a question!

Thanks!

Anonymous,  Thursday, January 12, 2006 1:21:00 PM  

Love this list of favorite things about you! It's so important to pick out the things we like about ourselves instead of picking ourselves apart. Love your list especially the one about navigating around Walt Disney World. LOL!!!

corinne5 Thursday, January 12, 2006 4:01:00 PM  

great blog and great things about you!

corinne5xxx

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP