Wednesday, January 4, 2006

just in case you are ever driving behind me

when i am in the fast lane going 78mph (yes in a 65mph zone) & the travel lane to my right is a solid line of trucks & cars going 60mph, do NOT come flying up behind me at 100 mph & then ride my ass, flashing your headlights in an indication for me to move out of your way. where would you like me to go?! i am passing the same traffic you are & *I* am in front so you can just deal with it.

hmph.

4 with their own thoughts:

Jamie Wednesday, January 04, 2006 10:25:00 AM  

I freaking don't understand people. >:(

*~*Michelle*~* Thursday, January 05, 2006 7:18:00 AM  

Ooops...sorry....didn't know it was you. Just kdding! I see similar examples everyday on my way home. And to add to it, if that happened to me, it would usually be a motorcycle rider, sans helmet, using that invisible middle lane to pass me.

Beefy Thursday, January 05, 2006 7:30:00 AM  

Sometimes I consider vehicular homicide. I've written many an Editorial on my site about the way people drive. It just pisses me off to no end. What's amazing is, the lovely ladies above me understand, you understand, yet there are still assholes on the road that just don't get it.

I swear, everyone on the road other than me, sucks.

Francine Thursday, January 05, 2006 7:47:00 AM  

OOOOOOOOH yeah ain't that the truth.

And alos, if you are in the car din front of me and we are both going 65 mph, please dont pick up your cellphone and slow down to 40 being a total roadblock to everyone around you. Get a handfree set for crying out loud.

There, that felt good ;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP