Wednesday, January 11, 2006

are you SERIOUS?!

so i heard on the morning radio show that i was listening to this morning that they did this survey of women about how often/how many times they wear a bra before washing it. i can't believe how many women called in to say that they will wear the same one all week...or that they will wear it & throw it back in the drawer & just wash them all once a month...or that they throw it in the wash when it starts to appear dirty.

how many times to you have to wear a bra for it to look dirty?!?

and am i the only one who wears a bra once (*maybe* twice, if i only wore it for a few hours--like if i change shirts after work to go out somewhere but the color i was wearing will show through the new shirt) and then washes it?!

4 with their own thoughts:

*~*Michelle*~* Wednesday, January 11, 2006 3:41:00 PM  

Um....no....you are not alone. I cannot IMAGINE throwing it back into the drawer...EEEWWWW!!!! And um, when it starts to *appear* dirty, that is when I throw it away!

Anonymous,  Wednesday, January 11, 2006 7:02:00 PM  

I'm with you guys... once, twice tops. It's underwear, right? Right. You shouldn't wear underwear more than once before washing. gross

Francine Thursday, January 12, 2006 8:05:00 AM  

Dude, I am *so* like you.


That is just gross.

Chele76 Thursday, January 12, 2006 9:52:00 AM  

I'm a two or three time girl myself... but I have like 4 zillion bras so it feels like I hardly ever wash them! LOL

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP