Monday, January 16, 2006

Friday Flings

from Friday Fun

1. If you could choose 5 things that belonged to someone else in your household to fling, what would they be? hmmmmm...i have to say nothing really! there's only 2 of us & he's not a sob or a collector of junk. ;-)

2. What would be the worst 5 things that someone could fling of yours? barring the obvious things you mean? my stack scrapping magazines. my folder full of decorating ideas, paint chips, etc. my stack of coupons waiting to be filed. my scrapping supplies. my box of cards that i've received in the past for holidays, birthdays, just cause, etc.

3. What are you the best at keeping organized? The worst? best: my recipes (not that i ever get to use them anymore). worst: my scrap supplies (i am convinced they have a life of their own!).

4. What is the one thing in your house that needs organizing the worst? right now? nothing. everything i own is in storage. it is about as organized as it can be! LOL now when i move in? it will be the whole house that needs organization lol...

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP