Tuesday, January 17, 2006

still sinking in


this look on Tom Brady's face upon being intercepted for the first time in some 140+ passes in the playoffs about sums up my shock as well--at just how stunningly bad they played in that game & how this season ended. i hope it's a long long time before i ever witness that sort of sloppiness from my New England boys again...

and i know the playoffs aren't even over yet but i'm already wishing we were closer to kick off again. man i miss football...

3 with their own thoughts:

Michelle W. Wednesday, January 18, 2006 1:02:00 AM  

don't miss football. I'm sure someone will do something stupid so they will be in the news soon.

yes, no kidding. I'm wishing the new season will come soon so I could see the Chargers back! Superbowl just isn't the same when the team you root for isn't in there.

Michelle

Beefy Wednesday, January 18, 2006 6:53:00 AM  

I hear ya. We should have a day of mourning once the Super Bowl's over. I'm not ready for no football. And it's because of that that I'm going to finally give in and get the satellite radio so I can listen to the 24/7 NFL channel.

Michelle W. Thursday, January 19, 2006 12:48:00 AM  

day of mourning is right! On one hand I can't wait until Chargers are back in the game, on another I hate to suffer through all the times without a game to look forward to.

Michelle

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP