Thursday, January 19, 2006

HOLY CRAP!!!

well Red Sox fans...it appears Boy Wonder is back!

well i didn't see THAT coming!

3 with their own thoughts:

Chele76 Thursday, January 19, 2006 11:00:00 PM  

got THAT right! NO ONE is taking OUR Theo! He is back right where he belongs.

A Girl From Texas Saturday, January 21, 2006 4:22:00 AM  

I don't know a whole lot about the red sox. My team is the Astros, I love our boys. That being said, I did watch the World Series in '04 and was so thoroughly impressed by them. They are like the opposite of our guys in many ways. Specifically, the Red Sox so obviously had heart and soul invested in it. I also liked that they all looked so rugged and sexy.

The Red Sox have definitely found a place in my heart but I have to admit, I haven't followed them as much since.

I see you're a Patriots fan, too. I really like them as well. I don't follow football as much as baseball, but they're my favorite team. Yes, even over the Texans.

Anonymous,  Sunday, January 22, 2006 1:13:00 AM  

Thank God. Seriously. The way the roster is shaping up, we *really* need him.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP