Tuesday, January 17, 2006

i know you might have otherwise lost sleep over this...

...so i thought i would let you know that i finally found something to snack on.

YUM!

and while we're talking about food, i've tried some of the Bird's Eye Herb Garden Collection vegetable varieties. (i know i can make these very simply myself without the frozen packaging but sometimes you just need something mindless to toss in the microwave--cut me some slack! i'm eating my veggies! can YOU say that?!)

Baby Gold & White Corn with Thyme (Tiny gold and white corn with thyme, shallots and a touch of real butter) - have this one in the freezer, haven't tried it yet
Baby Broccoli Florets with Thyme (Baby florets with thyme and extra virgin olive oil) - haven't seen this one yet to try it
Baby Broccoli & Cauliflower Florets with Chives (Baby florets with chives, lemon and a touch of real butter) - this one is SO yummy!
Green Beans with Thyme (Crisp green beans with thyme and extra virgin olive oil) - tried this one, not so much crazy about the way thyme tastes with green beans...
Petite Peas & Mushrooms with Chives (Tiny peas and sliced mushrooms with chives, garlic and a touch of real butter) - much as i love peas, i will NOT be trying this one. mushrooms. *gag*
Baby Red Potatoes with Rosemary (Baby red potatoes with rosemary, garlic and a touch of real butter) - i haven't seen this one yet & as good as it sounds, i am skeptical to try it...for some reason the idea of frozen potatoes unnerves me a little bit...

8 with their own thoughts:

Michelle W. Wednesday, January 18, 2006 1:00:00 AM  

reading your post is making me crave a steak! lol

Michelle

*krystyn* Wednesday, January 18, 2006 8:49:00 AM  

I have those same Wheat Thins in the cupboard right now -yum!!

*~*Michelle*~* Wednesday, January 18, 2006 10:20:00 AM  

Those crackers are THE BEST! They go on long trips with me! Yum, yum, yum!

Anonymous,  Wednesday, January 18, 2006 11:20:00 AM  

I love those tomato-basil wheat thins also, been eating them off and on for months. Will have to check out the veggies. :)

Abby Wednesday, January 18, 2006 2:56:00 PM  

Oh, they all sounds so wonderful! Of course I need to have my afternoon snack!

Lisa Carroll Wednesday, January 18, 2006 6:47:00 PM  

I must be the freak... I can't STAND Wheat Thins. LOL I'm a Triscuit girl. :)

But the veggies sound AWESOME!

Amy Wednesday, January 18, 2006 9:19:00 PM  

I just tried those Wheat Thins last week and I agree!! Yum-o-Rama!

Anonymous,  Friday, January 20, 2006 10:23:00 PM  

I tried these randomly when they were on sale a couple months back. Now if I buy them I *have* to buy two because otherwise Kas and I don't play nice ;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP