Friday, January 27, 2006

ouchie

you probably won't appreciate this unless you are prone to canker sores but...

i hate when you accidentally bite the inside of your mouth when you're eating--hard!--the sort when you actually hear the *crunch* of your own flesh...and then you cringe because you know soon...very soon...you will be suffering the birth of a canker sore. brings discomfort to a whole new level of fun.

7 with their own thoughts:

Michelle W. Friday, January 27, 2006 3:16:00 PM  

oh I know what you mean. I haven't had them in about a year now. It hurts like a you know what. Try to get some B complex vitimin and that ususally speeds up the healing time. I get them when I eat fried food, etc. After I took those B complex it hasn't been a problem... (it's nice that your friend is a doctor where you could fish for free medical advices without paying, haha)

Michelle

Heather Friday, January 27, 2006 3:26:00 PM  

I completely feel your pain. Been there done that.

mimiscraps Saturday, January 28, 2006 12:17:00 AM  

OUCH! I was cringing just reading about it! Hope it gets better, listerine is a good thing! It hurts but it gets rid of it faster! I get them from stress!
mimi

Anonymous,  Saturday, January 28, 2006 10:38:00 PM  

oh, yeah I could feel it as I read this . . .

Beefy Tuesday, January 31, 2006 6:04:00 AM  

I'm a dumbass, and as such I have bitten the inside of my mouth probably too much already, but I almost never get the sores. I don't know why, maybe I'm immune to it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP