Friday, January 6, 2006

holy freaking happy dance!!

remember THIS from a week ago?

hold onto your hats because...

...we have kitchen! complete with countertops & a dishwasher...


...and cabinets...


...and my stainless steel sink!


totally in love with my cathedral kitchen ceilings with the recessed lights =)


and a closeup of the kitchen counter top that looks *exactly* like i hoped it would when trying to picture it off a 2"x3" sample chip!


the master bath tub tiling is completed!


we have shower fixtures, the toilets are in & the towel bars & other bathroom fixtures as well!


sinks, coutertop & cabinets!


closeup of the master bath coutertop which was more gray than blue but i still like it alot!


the hall/guest bathroom countertop, cabinets & fixtures are in as well


closeup of the countertop (which is actually a little more pink than the photo suggests)


looking into the office from the kitchen doorway on the opposite side of the foyer--se my french doors?!


the family room--and more cathedral ceilings!





do you have *any* idea how happy i am?! AND the builder thinks it will be ready by the first week of February...maybe just maybe by the end of the month!!!

11 with their own thoughts:

marianne Saturday, January 07, 2006 12:54:00 AM  

Oh Dawn! Your house is just beautiful! I love your cathedral ceilings too! I almost fell out of my chair though - your hall/guest bath looks just like my bath, off the master bedroom! Different counter - mine's white - and I have a large shower instead of the tub. Even the sink and counter is shaped just like yours and runs over the toilet. The funny thing is Lew built it - we added it after the fact! Too funny.

Anyway, I'm thrilled for you - you must be sooooo excited!

Anonymous,  Sunday, January 08, 2006 5:51:00 PM  

Love all the pictures, looks like a lot of great progress! Still hoping they finish by the end of the month, at this rate - they just might make it! :)

How exciting!!!!

*krystyn* Sunday, January 08, 2006 9:23:00 PM  

Your taste in cabinets/countertops is a lot like mine - reminds me of the house I built in AZ a couple yrs ago....*sigh* -I miss that house.

Melissa Monday, January 09, 2006 1:59:00 AM  

wow! looks like some great progress. your house is looking awesome :)

Anonymous,  Monday, January 09, 2006 2:23:00 PM  

Wow! It's really come a long way! And it's beautiful. Can't wait to see it finished.

Jamie Monday, January 09, 2006 3:23:00 PM  

OMG girl, it's finally coming along! Woo hoo! It's looking like a house! Yes!!!

Lisa Carroll Monday, January 09, 2006 10:24:00 PM  

It looks BEAUTIFUL Dawn! I wanted to tell you on that last post that you linked to not to worry - that I know it looks like there's still a ton of stuff left to be done in one month's time, but not to worry. It was all just cosmetic stuff - nothing architectual or waiting on the city's approval. ;) After going thru a new home build myself, I can tell you that from experience, it never looks like they'll be done in time. LOL But they do.

However, I didn't want to jinx you by saying anything. ROFL. So I kept my trap shut. :) But it is just stunning! I LOVE your kitchen! Your counter tops look a lot like mine! YAY I'm so happy for you! :) (((hugs)))

Anonymous,  Wednesday, January 11, 2006 10:40:00 AM  

Who is that other anonymous!! taking MY name!!! grrrrrr :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP