Sunday, January 22, 2006

ah well...

this game was awfully reminiscent of one i watched last week...

i'm bummed that Carolina didn't make it but i will say that even though they lost, they certainly played with heart right down to the very last seconds. more than i can say for my Patriots last week...and i have a *smidge* more respect for Hasselbeck. he still hasn't made me believe but he's proven that he's good enough to get to the Big Game at least. and maybe he's not COMPLETELY overrated. poor Delhomme though...he had a bad case of Tom Brady's performance from last week. just couldn't seem to do anything right.

and there's still this--hopefully in 2 weeks this will be the Lombardi trophy! ;-)

6 with their own thoughts:

Michelle W. Sunday, January 22, 2006 10:45:00 PM  

hehe... Seattle's best I tell ya. Now didn't I say I won't be seeing those Steve Smith lame celebration.

Michelle

~**Dawn**~ Sunday, January 22, 2006 10:48:00 PM  

LOL! you also told me the Broncos would kick the Steelers' ass...and we see who is holding the AFC trophy. ;-)

~**Dawn**~ Sunday, January 22, 2006 11:18:00 PM  

ok you enjoy being a champ for the next week and 6 days...after that it will be over when the AFC proves again that it is the dominant conference. ;-)

Michelle W. Sunday, January 22, 2006 11:42:00 PM  

Bring it on! AFC is tough for sure, since my Charger was in it (Did I mention I'm a Charger fan by any chance?) Can't wait to see who's going to win. It's going to be exciting for the Seattle group since they have never even went to superbowl before this. I wonder if they are giving away Starbucks for free up there right now as a way to celebrate?

Michelle

~**Dawn**~ Sunday, January 22, 2006 11:47:00 PM  

i think we might need to get you on some sort of 12-step program for Starbucks...lol

Michelle W. Sunday, January 22, 2006 11:49:00 PM  

oh no, you don't want to know me without it. lol

Michelle

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP