Saturday, January 14, 2006

in case you somehow forgot...


GO PATRIOTS!!!

and just in case you needed to be reminded of what to look for in tonight's game:

3 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Saturday, January 14, 2006 1:24:00 PM  

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you have a great day! GO PATRIOTS! :)

marianne Saturday, January 14, 2006 4:08:00 PM  

I'll be rooting for your Pats, Dawn! Good Luck!

Michelle W. Saturday, January 14, 2006 4:42:00 PM  

Kinda sad because I sorta like Denver too. Gotta feel bad for Jake Plummer. He didn't have a season like this in his career. My girly emotion really effects my outlook for the game. lol.

Yeah for Tom Brady. I saw the special on him in Costanow. Not sure if you saw that. I love it the only thing he remember about the 49er's game is that he didn't get a foam finger.

Michelle

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP