Sunday, January 22, 2006

Friday Fiver: Sam I Am



1. What do you normally eat for breakfast? glass of cranberry juice & some chocolate chip mini muffins...or a Toaster Strudel...or a Yoplait yogurt...or a fruit cup...or some Special K...or...

2. Are you more likely to drink coffee or tea? neither. tea tastes yucky to me & coffe gives me the shakes so bad i wanna scream.

3. Would you consider yourself a good cook? i used to be. who the heck knows if i still can...?!

4. What is your favorite meal? i have so many favorite meals...one i miss is my Gram's Yankee Pot Roast with carrots, mashed potatoes & gravy

5. Green eggs and ham: would you eat it? ummmm...i guess if the eggs were just green from food coloring...

1 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Thursday, January 26, 2006 12:17:00 PM  

LMAO! >>> #4 And here I thought all these years that Dad was my only competition.. when there's my sis taking the good carrots while I'm preoccupied. I was just telling Kas about that meal this week too...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP