Monday, January 23, 2006

My Old Friend

and by "old", i mean the one i have had the very longest... ;-)

(i'm stunned, absolutely STUNNED that the most recent photo i have of the 2 of us is almost a year & a half old! it's not like you weren't just here in October...sheesh. i am usually so much better about making sure we get at least *one* of just the 2 of us. )

so i'm going to quote the first section of the new Tim McGraw song & dedicate it to you:

My old friend
I recall
The times we had, hanging on my wall
I wouldn't trade them for gold
'Cause they laugh and they cry me
Somehow sanctify me
They're woven in the stories I have told
And tell again...

My old friend

Happy 30th birthday Heather! i wish you many many more filled with happy memories, laughter & health. i love you!

1 with their own thoughts:

Heather Monday, January 23, 2006 12:11:00 PM  

OHHH thank you Dawny. We will take one when you are up.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP