Monday, January 16, 2006

Monday Madness" January 16, 2006

from Monday Madness

Good Monday to you all! Let's fill in the blanks! As always, I want to thank you for playing my meme! =)

1. Before I walk out the door, I always check to make sure I give the pup a cookie.
2. I can't seem to catch up on my ironing.
3. The one surface in my house that always seems to get cluttered fast is the kitchen counter.
4. If I sleep past 8am, I feel that I've slept in too late.
5. No matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to answer some of the emails i really need to reply to so if you're waiting on me, please know you are not the only one!
6. I hope to have my income taxes done by February 4th.
7. This year I'd like to make more time for scrapbooking.

1 with their own thoughts:

Melissa Monday, January 16, 2006 6:42:00 PM  

great meme :) lol at the past 8am, wish I thought that..I think past 10am is too late for me ;)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP