Monday, May 11, 2009

i feel pretty, oh so pretty!

a few people expressed an interest in seeing the bridesmaid dress upon which i shower such praise. i had posted it a while back but here it is again, in all it's glory! just because it deserves to be admired.

and while i don't look like that model one little bit (ha!), i have to say, i'm pretty darn thrilled with the way the dress works on my frame & with my coloring! i'm telling you: world's.best.bridesmaid dress.

Michelle told me that if i am asked to be in any other weddings in the future, i should agree with the stipulation that i come already with a dress.

seriously though. you know how all the brides always *say* "and you'll be able to wear it again for other occasions later too!" and you think "like what? Halloween?!" i might just make up excuses to wear this one after the wedding. *that* is how much i love this dress.

14 with their own thoughts:

Single Lady Monday, May 11, 2009 3:47:00 PM  

This is totally re-wearable. It's the kind of thing that's going to be a knock out wherever you go!

LB @Wait, She Said What? Monday, May 11, 2009 4:18:00 PM  

I totally love this dress! Is that the actual color you'll be wearing? If it is then I'm officially jealous of someone I don't know. Hahaha!

I'd be excited about that dress too. You're one seriously lucky bridesmaid!

Jane Sr. Monday, May 11, 2009 6:12:00 PM  

It is a beautiful dress!! Is it the same colour as that one?

~**Dawn**~ Monday, May 11, 2009 7:09:00 PM  

It is exactly that dress, style & color! Like I said: I am the happiest bridesmaid ever!!

Anna Kauz Monday, May 11, 2009 8:22:00 PM  

I love the dress! You are one lucky bridesmaid :)

kreed Monday, May 11, 2009 10:55:00 PM  

Can't beat a truly awesome bridesmaid dress - you shoudl give the bride at least 1000 hugs for that one! Now make sure you post a picture of you in it so we can see you in all your glory

*krystyn* Tuesday, May 12, 2009 9:35:00 AM  

beautiful dress and i'm certain that you will be beautiful in it as well!!!

Rachel Tuesday, May 12, 2009 10:25:00 AM  

Great dress! Also just tagged you in a post:

http://rachelnsimpson.blogspot.com/2009/05/awe-summm-peeps.html

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Tuesday, May 12, 2009 8:16:00 PM  

It looks like a gorgeous dress, and I love the color! I definitely want to see a picture of you on here sooner or later in said dress! :)

J-Dawg's Realm Tuesday, May 12, 2009 8:51:00 PM  

I am sure you will look stunning in this dress :)

gail@more than a song Tuesday, May 12, 2009 9:51:00 PM  

It IS pretty! And that's just the best when you love it....you'll have to show pics later of you in it.

West Side Story, Maria..."I feel pretty and witty and bright!" I've seen it at the theater and have the cd!

Anonymous,  Wednesday, May 13, 2009 6:41:00 AM  

I have yet to ever wear a bridesmaid dress again! That cracks me up as well.

You've done well for sure.

Brandi Thursday, May 14, 2009 7:51:00 AM  

Beautiful dress! I'm sure you'll look gorgeous in it! I can only imagine how lovely the rest of the wedding will be, too - the bride obviously has great taste. :)

Jeanne Friday, May 15, 2009 8:57:00 PM  

you're right! it's a gorgeous dress and you are going to look spectacular in it!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP