Thursday, May 21, 2009

Grace in Small Things 119:365

1. i haven't had my a/c on since Monday. my electric bill will thank me later.

2. Sox sweep the AL-leading Blue Jays & are now a half game out of first!

3. i was convinced it was Friday when i woke up. imagine my displeasure to learn it was only Thursday. but at least it wasn't Monday.

4. Twitter. because seriously sometimes i don't know how else i would make it through the day with some shred of sanity still intact.

5. how humbling it is to see military personnel placing a small American flag exactly one foot in front of every head stone at Arlington National Cemetary for Memorial Day.


Visit Grace in Small Things

5 with their own thoughts:

Brandi Friday, May 22, 2009 9:56:00 AM  

Wow - Sox swept Toronto? Methinks they'll be leading Al East very soon!

By the way, I left a bloggy award for you: http://brandiandphil.blogspot.com/2009/05/another-blogtastic-award.html

Hope you have a GREAT weekend! :)

~**Dawn**~ Saturday, May 23, 2009 8:00:00 AM  

Brandi: And then we got our butts kicked at the plate by Johan Sanatana last night (except for Tek who owns Santana).

Thanks for the award! I will have to check it out tomorrow when I'm lounging around! I hope you have an awesome weekend too!

kreed Sunday, May 24, 2009 9:30:00 PM  

I really need to figure out Twitter...I think I may be the only person left on the planet not Twittering!

Enjoy your Monday off of work!

Leigh Monday, May 25, 2009 6:08:00 AM  

Ah, I wish I could leave my A/C off for a little while to save some mulah, but my husband refuses to let it get hotter than 74 in our house.

I like these "Grace in Small Things" posts that you do. They make me stop and think of my own personal graces. :)

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, May 26, 2009 11:13:00 AM  

kreed: It is strangely addictive. I wasn't sure I would like it at first but... yeah. Addictive. =P

Jess: Whoa. 74 is the lowest I can take it without shivering! When I turn on the a/c, it's set to 79-80!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP