Saturday, May 30, 2009

Grace in Small Things 128:365

1. it wasn't quite as stiflingly hot today. i'm just not ready for Florida Summer yet i guess.

2. fresh corn on the cob.

3. a fun little Summer decor discovery at Target this evening. i have almost no decorations for Summer so this makes me *very* happy. i have a ton (seriously) of Autumn & Winter, and Spring holds its own. Summer needs some help though!

4. i had initially gone to Target to stock up on my favorite granola bars because i am almost out & they are the only place i can find them anymore. when i got there, i discovered they were on sale--ending today! and to think, i almost went tomorrow after church instead!

5. being told i am a good friend. this is the highest & most humbling praise i could possibly be given.


Visit Grace in Small Things

4 with their own thoughts:

Carrie Sunday, May 31, 2009 11:52:00 AM  

Mmmm, yay for fresh corn on the cob, and that it's cheap again!

What are your favorite granola bars?

You ARE a good friend. :)

Nichole M Sunday, May 31, 2009 9:36:00 PM  

Dude! I love that banner picture! We *need* to stay there. I won't rest until we do.

5. :-)

~**Dawn**~ Monday, June 01, 2009 12:00:00 AM  

Eat Crayons: I love the Simple Harvest ones from Quaker. The Dark Chocolate are my favorite flavor!

Nichole: Thanks! That is one of my favorite resort hotels at WDW. It's on the list of places I would like to stay at some point, along with Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge and the Boardwalk Inn. Polynesian already checked off my list! =)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP