Friday, May 22, 2009

Grace in Small Things 120:365

1. The Dress is done & it fits *perfectly*!

2. now that The Dress is done & collected, i do not have to make that trip to Orlando again any time soon! which is good because i am *so* over it.

3. June issue of Redbook in my mailbox! yay!

4. looking forward to a long weekend ahead.

5. on the trip back from picking up The Dress, the rain stopped & the sun lit up the clouds, turning them gold.


Visit Grace in Small Things

2 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Monday, May 25, 2009 12:35:00 PM  

how long is your drive to Orlando actually?

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, May 26, 2009 11:18:00 AM  

K: Depends on where in Orlando I need to be. Assuming there is no traffic (which HA!!):

WDW (on the closest edge of Orlando) takes me about 50 minutes. Where I was getting my dress done took me an hour & 20 minutes. The airport takes me about an hour & 15 (but I opt to take a toll road because the $2.50 is worth the absence of traffic). The far end of Orlando would take me about an hour & 40 minutes from home.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP