Friday, May 8, 2009

Grace in Small Things 106:365

1. being in the bridal party of the World's Best Bride. not only does she have great taste when it comes to selecting the bridesmaid dress style and color, but the dress actually looks awesome *and* is super comfortable! when i went for my fitting yesterday, everyone kept commenting on how good the style & color looked on me...and wishing they were wearing that instead of what they got. i may be the first truly happy bridesmaid ever about the dress she "has to wear" for a wedding!

2. casual Friday at the already super-casual place i work means yoga pants & a Sox tee. which is good because i needed comfy clothes today.

3. chocolate Hostess cupcakes. yum.

4. being told i can leave half an hour early because i sound like poo. i don't actually feel bad other than my stomach muscles being a little sore from coughing but i have *zero* voice & being mute makes it a little tough to answer the phone.

5. Sox come from behind to beat the Rays. i like knowing the possibility of us getting swept has been eliminated right off the bat.


Visit Grace in Small Things

5 with their own thoughts:

kah Saturday, May 09, 2009 7:53:00 AM  

We want to see a pic of the dress! And if you lived closer 'd ask you to bring me a cupcake. :)

Heather Saturday, May 09, 2009 3:45:00 PM  

still since the pregnancy with catherine i am not able to eat one of those hostess chocolate cupcakes LOL
tammi and i go in 2 weeks.

Anna Kauz Saturday, May 09, 2009 9:33:00 PM  

Yeah, I'd love to see a pic of this dress!! It sounds great!!

*krystyn* Saturday, May 09, 2009 10:08:00 PM  

I wish my workplace was as casual as yours.

I hope you are feeling better by now - or at least have your voice back.

~**Dawn**~ Monday, May 11, 2009 6:59:00 PM  

Heather: What about cantaloupe?

K: It still feels weird to me to be able to wear jeans & a t-shirt any time I want. I don't dress quite that casual most days, but that's mostly because I have so many other clothes to wear!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP