Sunday, May 24, 2009

20 Questions: May 24, 2009

1. Do you make plans around your TV?
not so much, now that i have a DVR. i do still try to catch most Sox games live if at all possible though. and it actually works out that way without much effort on my part. Summer in Florida is like reverse-Winter for me; i stay inside for most of it because the weather is just too yucky to be outside most days. so since i'm inside anyway, baseball it is!

2. What five things are you looking forward to most this Summer?
finding a few days when the weather is tolerable enough to get a Disney fix. watching the Red Sox. Alison's wedding. getting to meet Lil Foot's Mommy in July. breaking into my Summer-scented candles.

3. It's snacktime; you want:
hmmm... today? a handful of nice cold grapes. if you'd asked me a couple of days ago, i would have said i was torn between a bowl of ice cream and a cupcake.

4. What one thing would you provide to all senior citizens in the world?
someone to really listen to their stories.

5. When was the last time you got caught in the rain?
it rained a little when i was at Disney on Saturday. considering the amount of rain we've had lately though, that was just a quick shower. the big rain came when i was on my way home.

6. What are your Zodiac and Chinese signs?
zodiac: Libra--and i am a classic Libra, for sure. Chinese: i was born in a year of the Dragon. i don't believe in astrology, but i do find it entertaining to read about the character traits associated with the different signs.

7. 5 things about your hair:
short. highlighted. cowlicks. brown. healthy.

8. At what point do you fill up your gas tank?
i usually top it off once a week, typically on either Saturday or Sunday, although if i happen to do a lot of running around during the week, i will fill it when i get down to the quarter tank mark. i will also top it off if i happen to be in a different county because the taxes on it in my county are so high. there was actually a 15-cent difference between my local gas prices and those on Disney property this weekend!

9. What is your favorite thing to do alone?
relax with a book or magazine.

10. 5 browser tabs you have open right now:
Gmail. Google Reader. Blogger. Picasa. ESPN Fantasy Baseball. and i also have Twhirl open for Twitter but that isn't a browser tab. ;-)

11. Why do fools fall in love?
because love is illogical.

12. What is the last thing you paid for with cash?
my groceries.

13. I'm thirsty. What from your fridge could you offer me to drink?
cranberry juice. water. Pepsi. a Merlot i have on hand for cooking.

14. What item is exactly at arm's length away from you?
my glass of water on the end table.

15. What are three things that are on your desk that shouldn’t be?
my iPod charger. some pay stubs that need to be filed. a Yankee Candle catalog.

16. How many miles do you drive in an average week?
usually about 120.

17. Aisle or window?
i like looking out the window but i like getting off the plane as soon as possible more.

18. What are you so fed up with that you are going to throw it out the window?
the big printer at work. a new one has been ordered though!

19. What’s the last thing you grab before you run out of the door in the morning?
my sunglasses.

20. What does the hand-soap in your bathroom smell of?
it's "sweetwater" by Method. my very favorite scent of hand soap.

8 with their own thoughts:

Nichole M Monday, May 25, 2009 11:38:00 AM  

Finally a new printer! That thing has been your nemesis for as long as I can remember!

*krystyn* Monday, May 25, 2009 12:34:00 PM  

awww - have fun meeting Lil Foot's Mommy!! Tell her I said HI!!

Samantha Monday, May 25, 2009 3:50:00 PM  

Re:#3... have you ever tried frozen grapes? mmm... like tiny bite-sized popsicles.

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, May 26, 2009 11:27:00 AM  

Nichole: There will be *much* rejoicing in the land when it arrives! (Or at least at my desk anyway. LOL)

K: Will do! =)

Samantha: I just tried them that way for the first time a couple of months ago. I agree!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Tuesday, May 26, 2009 11:43:00 AM  

Ok, I knew we were alike, but I had no idea! #6 - I'm also a Libra and was born in the year of the Dragon! That's almost eerie, girl! :)

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, May 26, 2009 3:09:00 PM  

Stacy: I knew you were an October baby but also born in a dragon year?? Whoa!No *wonder* we are so alike! =)

Anonymous,  Saturday, May 30, 2009 9:30:00 AM  

The excitement I have to meet you is uncontainable!!! I CAN. NOT. WAIT.!!!!

And...awwww "Remember Moments" I wish you were coming too!!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP