Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Grace in Small Things 103:365

1. walking in a light(ish) rain. not only do we desperately need rain here in Florida, but it made my walk so much cooler than it would have been otherwise!

2. the Sox have now swept the Yankees twice this season!

3. my immune system is doing its just by keeping a cold at bay (for the most part). i don't sound so great but i actually feel fine. with the exception of being annoyed by needing to blow my nose every so often.

4. Puffs Ultra: soft, strong and NOT greasy.

5. June issue of Good Housekeeping in my mailbox!


Visit Grace in Small Things

6 with their own thoughts:

WarriorHeartGypsySoul Wednesday, May 06, 2009 11:24:00 AM  

I love being outside in a warm summer rain. =]

kreed Wednesday, May 06, 2009 2:11:00 PM  

Mmmmm...love Puffs Ultra!:)

Ted D Wednesday, May 06, 2009 9:36:00 PM  

"Sox sweep the Yankees"

Life? Iz good.

Unknown Thursday, May 07, 2009 11:44:00 AM  

For your nose, I recommend a "neti pot"

Weird little contraption - it's like sticking a tea pot up your nose and dumping salt water/cleaning solution into your sinuses. Feels funny, but afterwards it kind of feels like your sinuses would after a long day of swimming. IE: clear.

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, May 07, 2009 11:49:00 AM  

Oddly, it was only one side of my nose that was stuffed up so I could always breathe. And now it's not even my nose. It's in my throat. So I sound like a 30-year 3-pack-a-day smoker. Well, *when* my voice actually works anyway. Sexy huh? =P Long as it doesn't settle in my chest, we're all good...

Concord Carpenter Thursday, May 07, 2009 9:42:00 PM  

Amen to the Sox sweep. I was at Fenway last night when they lost to the Indians......

Great glog, great blog name and great description!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP