Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Fill-in: May 15, 2009



Friday Fill-in #124

1. If we had no winter...oh wait! we don't! heh. ;-)

2. no matter how many times i bear witness to it, the absolute cruelty & venom with which i see people treat one another remains a perpetual astonishment.

3. If I had my life to live over i would take more photos & pay closer attention to my gut feelings.

4. there never seem to be enough minutes inside of four and twenty hours.

5. If you've never been thrilled perhaps it's time to lower your expectations & learn to find amazement in the little things.

6. To be interested in the changing seasons sometimes i think you need to have had them & maybe not appreciated them quite enough...then move to somewhere that the changing seasons only take place on your calendar.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being a big lazy bum, tomorrow my plans include getting rid of the shaggy dog look by getting my regularly scheduled 6-week trim and Sunday, I want to enjoy a Sox game that i don't have to prop my eyelids open for just to make it through three innings!

2 with their own thoughts:

Janet Tuesday, June 02, 2009 4:30:00 PM  

You played!!!

I agree with you on #2...and again with the #5!!! WTH!

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, June 03, 2009 7:52:00 PM  

Janet: I am starting to feel like one of us should play the number 5 somewhere. LOL!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP