Monday, May 11, 2009

Grace in Small Things 109:365

1. June issue of Real Simple was in my mailbox.

2. three years ago today, i met Nichole & Daniel for the first time. it still seems strange to me that i haven't just known them forever.

3. my blog: for the all the amazing people it's allowed me to get to know--and most especially those who have become real friends.

4. it may be an off-day for the Sox but that means i get to catch up on some really funny shows from my DVR. like The Big Bang Theory. when Sheldon knocked on Penny's door like he always does (::knock knock knock:: Penny?) and she did the same thing back to him (::knock knock knock:: Sheldon?), i very nearly peed my pants laughing.

5. my voice is finally coming back!!


Visit Grace in Small Things

4 with their own thoughts:

Nichole M Friday, May 15, 2009 8:48:00 PM  

Wait. We *haven't* known each other forever? I don't get it.

~**Dawn**~ Monday, May 18, 2009 10:08:00 AM  

Nichole: My thoughts *exactly*.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP