Friday, May 29, 2009

Grace in Small Things 127:365

1. making it through the work week to the weekend.

2. birthday cake for a co-worker.

3. hitting all fifteen traffic lights on the way to work on green. that *never* happens!

4. super simple dinners that are still completely satisfying.

5. coming home after a long day & knowing that my home is truly my refuge.


Visit Grace in Small Things

3 with their own thoughts:

Jeanne Sunday, May 31, 2009 5:53:00 PM  

I hear ya on making it through the work week. I can't complain this week I only worked 2-1/2 days. Monday holiday and early out one day and vaca day another to spend some time with my BF visiting from Florida.

Janet Tuesday, June 02, 2009 4:16:00 PM  

Again, I love #5...and I hope I get to experience that soon!

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, June 03, 2009 7:43:00 PM  

Janet: I am a firm believer that one's home needs to be their refuge. For mean that means peace & quiet & comfort. It is a No Drama Zone. ;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP