Friday, May 15, 2009

Grace in Small Things 113:365

1. finally sleeping through the night without that relentless dry-feeling tickle in my throat waking me up coughing.

2. the way something so simple as making my bed makes my bedroom look a thousand times neater. that's not to say my bedroom is messy because it isn't but the improvement on the appearance of the room by completing this one easy task never ceases to surprise me.

3. mailing my response card back to Alison today for the wedding. i can't believe it's getting so close! i could not possibly be happier for my friend.

4. a piece of chocolate to celebrate Friday.

5. the various photos & cards on my refrigerator door, reminding me that i am loved.


Visit Grace in Small Things

4 with their own thoughts:

kah Saturday, May 16, 2009 8:13:00 AM  

Made my bed, put all dirty laundry in one basket, and shut my closet doors. My room looks totally different. Okay time for chocolate eclair coffee (what I'm so thankful for this morning :))

melissa Saturday, May 16, 2009 1:06:00 PM  

Such a lovely post, Dawn. Always so nice to look for all the postitive blessings in our lives :)

melissa

*krystyn* Saturday, May 16, 2009 3:16:00 PM  

Is it okay that I had WAY more than A piece of chocolate today? I needed a whole lot more than that just to cope.

by the way, left you an award on my blog...these awards are getting old, aren't they?

~**Dawn**~ Monday, May 18, 2009 10:22:00 AM  

Karen: It is insane how much it can change the appearance of a room isn't it? =) And make you feel like you've accomplished something too.

K: I think you're entitled. You know what the toughest thing about the awards are? Figuring out random things to put in there, especially when I do the daily Grace posts! My brain goes blank! LOL

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP