Friday, May 29, 2009

productivity

8am: when i walked into work this morning & looked at my desk, i wanted to run away. there were so many piles on it and it was in such a state of disarray, i didn't even know where to start. i was determined that it would be clean by the time i left for the day. even i thought it was a long shot, but it's good to have goals, right?


12noon: i worked my tail off & by lunchtime, there was some progress. the remaining piles were organized. and i could at least see the top of my desk. and look! there was a file cabinet under that pile closest to the window! maybe there is hope after all...


4:30pm: success!! i have earned my weekend!

5 with their own thoughts:

Chele76 Saturday, May 30, 2009 11:12:00 AM  

love the progress- doesn't it feel great to have everything cleaned up by the end of the day?

gail@more than a song Saturday, May 30, 2009 11:28:00 AM  

I love seeing your desk where you work each day! My hubby doesn't like to leave until he has no piles left on his, same way with his desk at home.

*krystyn* Saturday, May 30, 2009 4:33:00 PM  

yay for the weekend getting here.

love the pictures!!

Nichole M Saturday, May 30, 2009 5:12:00 PM  

so people just throw all that crap on your desk when you're not there?? I would go *ballistic.*

~**Dawn**~ Saturday, May 30, 2009 6:04:00 PM  

Chele: Especially on a Friday!

Gail: I always think it's cool to see little glimpses of other bloggers' worlds too. The sights we take for granted are things that are only imagined in the minds of most of our readers!

K: Thank God the weekend arrived!

Nichole: The mess is a healthy combination of people dumping stuff on my desk after I leave/before I get in and my being just plain burned out lately. I just have not been productive lately--except for yesterday! Go me!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP