Saturday, October 31, 2009

Grace in Small Things 282:365

1. i love that every Sox fan i saw at Epcot today (i was wearing a Sox tee) yelled "go Phillies!" to me. and every Phillies fan asked, "go Phillies?" you know it!

2. my new WDW Annual Pass is good for fifteen months instead of the standard twelve. three months free!!

3. getting some photos that came out exactly as i had hoped they would.

4. a nice cool shower when i got home from Epcot.

5. a very yummy calzone (well, part of one) for dinner.


Visit Grace in Small Things

4 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Monday, November 02, 2009 12:21:00 PM  

Yay for the 3 free months @ WDW!! Was it a current special? Hooray!!

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, November 04, 2009 12:53:00 PM  

K: It's the current promotion they are running. If you renew in the 30 days before your pass expires, you not only get the renewal rate (cheaper than a new Annual Pass) but you get 15 months instead of 12. SO worth it!! I already get my money's worth out of the thing so I am really making out like a bandit now!! Bonus: renewing in November kinda stinks just before Christmas (my initial pass was an early Christmas gift back in my former life, which explains the November anniversary date) so now my renewal will fall in February, which I like much better!

*krystyn* Wednesday, November 04, 2009 12:55:00 PM  

well that is a win-win-win-win-win all the way around, no matter how you look at it. wowsers! hooray!

"former life" tee hee...I know what you mean though.

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, November 04, 2009 1:00:00 PM  

K: I know!! I don't mind telling you I did a little dance at the ticket window, which made the cast member laugh & say it makes her day when people get so happy about their annual passes. =)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP