Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I Want Wednesday: October 21, 2009

**I (kinda sorta really really) Want this votive holder from Yankee Candle. as in, i will most likely go out & purchase it for myself very soon. because i happen to LOVE it.


**I Want these magnets for my refrigerator. i don't put a ton of things on there but i'd like some really cute ones there for when i'd like to! and i find these super cute.


**i really hate chopping herbs when i cook. i am not very fast with a knife & when i need to make teeny tiny cuts, it can take me forever. I Want to add these shredding scissors to my utensil drawer!


**I Want the Red Sox to re-sign JayBay. please.

5 with their own thoughts:

Valerie Wednesday, October 21, 2009 3:06:00 PM  

I love all of them!!

You should definitely get the candle holder!

Cretin Wednesday, October 21, 2009 3:22:00 PM  

Hey there... i have been reading ur blog for quite sometime now... feel good to read what u like and yes i think u should go ahead and buy yourself all that... i find the Votive holder just too cute :)

Nichole M Wednesday, October 21, 2009 4:20:00 PM  

I've seen those scissors before and thought they were *very* clever.

Be on guard when you go get your votive holder (which is super cute and I would get one if I didn't already have two winter ones): They have *great* new winter scents. North Pole, Snowberry and some others. If you're not careful, you could walk out with more than you planned!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Monday, October 26, 2009 3:05:00 PM  

Awesome picks, especially love the votive holder and those magnets! And my kitchen has red accents, so they are doubly appealing... must go look for those on Amazon!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP