Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Grace in Small Things 264:365

1. new desk chair at work! one that actually provides some support! kind of a big deal when you are chained to your desk most of the day.

2. Real Simple November in my mailbox!

3. *and* Good Housekeeping too!

4. AND a package from my friend, Michelle! this was a really good mail day!

5. watched last night's Big Bang Theory. that show never fails to make me laugh right out loud. "not with me, *for* me." BAHAHAHAHA!


Visit Grace in Small Things

4 with their own thoughts:

Matty Wednesday, October 14, 2009 12:02:00 PM  

We usually watch Big Bang here. Who knew rocket scientists could be so funny.

Julie Wednesday, October 14, 2009 12:35:00 PM  

Umm...yeah. Big Bang is so. Freaking. Hilarious! One of my absolute fave shows!

Rachel Wednesday, October 14, 2009 6:51:00 PM  

I ust got the new Real Simple too! It's HUGE and beautiful! I haven't had a chance to open it yet, but it's BEAUTIFUL! Lol.

~**Dawn**~ Friday, October 16, 2009 1:26:00 PM  

Matty: That is the first show to make me laugh out loud *that* much since Friends. And that's saying a lot.

June: Must See TV!

Rachel: It makes me so happy sitting on my coffee table!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP