Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I Want Wednesday: October 14, 2009

**I Want to stock up on some more Vanilla Bean Noel lotion from Bath & Body Works so that i will have enough for the next year. i always worry that they won't bring it back again for another Christmas!


**I Want some apothecary jars. i always see the neatest seasonal decorating done using these & they are the kind of decoration that could get so much use, just by changing the contents to fit the season! these in particular are from Pier 1 but any would do.


**if i actually had a kitchen or dining room table (my teeny apartment, the right size for just one smallish girl, does not have the space to accommodate a table), i would have a place to put this awesome runner from Stonewall Kitchen that I Want.


**I Want some of the amazing ability to arrange flowers that my Gram had so that i could make a fun jack-o-lantern like this one!


**i wish i had those same skills to also make this Harvest Grapevine Wreath that I Want to hang on my front door.

11 with their own thoughts:

Matty Wednesday, October 14, 2009 12:01:00 PM  

I like the smell of vanilla, and get the body wash with that aroma.

Love the smirk on the that pumpkin face.

Julie Wednesday, October 14, 2009 12:32:00 PM  

Ohmygosh! I LOVE that runner! And the super cute jackolantern! Very Nightmare Before Christmas-esque. :o)

Carrie Wednesday, October 14, 2009 1:41:00 PM  

Ohhhhh I do love it all, but especially the Vanilla Bean Noel lotion, the table runner, and the flower arrangement, SO cute! Out of a jack-o-lantern, I have never seen that done before.

Valerie Wednesday, October 14, 2009 4:58:00 PM  

Love the halloween-themed blog! Too cute!

You could totally make that wreath! It would be so cute!

Ted D Wednesday, October 14, 2009 8:15:00 PM  

I want the Red Sox still in the playoffs. :(

penuttpie Wednesday, October 14, 2009 9:42:00 PM  

i LOVE that lotion! i so feel you on that one!!

kreed Thursday, October 15, 2009 5:27:00 PM  

Love the apothecary jars - I am actually eyeing a punch bowl that looks like one!

Just realized a college friend of mine is your cousin - saw your comment on her facebook status and asked her how she knew you...crazy small world!

~**Dawn**~ Friday, October 16, 2009 1:32:00 PM  

Matty: I have to remind myself that lotion is not for eating. It smells that good.

June: Isn't it the best? I wish I had a table... I was thinking the same thing about the jack-o-lantern!

Carrie: I have no doubt why we get along so well. ;-) We have excellent taste. You know what I especially love about that jack-o-lantern? He is very skeleton-ish. June took the words right out of my mouth. I see Jack Skellington!

Thanks, Valerie! You over estimate my crafting skills. My Gram would have been able to make that without batting an eye though.

Ted: Me too. =/

G: It is my "signature scent"--I wear it year round! I like it way better than the other vanilla scents.

kreed: I am seriously lusting over those jars. My brain keeps spinning with all the possibilities. Katie was telling me that you had mentioned that!! Crazy how small this world can be sometimes! And so cool.

kreed Tuesday, October 20, 2009 12:09:00 AM  

I am laughing as I only know her as Kat, maybe Kathryn, definitely not Katie! Funny! It is a small world - and cool!

We did go to the Food and Wine Fest when we were at Epcot last year - super yummy. Your third round looks fabulous! I am jealous!

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, October 21, 2009 1:42:00 PM  

kreed: It's so funny when people know the same people you do, but call them something different! I guess "Katie" comes from knowing her when we were kids. Our Gram always referred to her as Katie. =)

I live for Food & Wine Fest! Ok well maybe not "live for" LOL but it is one of my very favorite events. So much to choose from! I hope to get back 203 more times before it ends. I still have so much I want to taste!

penuttpie Sunday, October 25, 2009 2:26:00 AM  

totally went to bbw and got some vanilla noel! so excited ;) thought of you!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP