Monday, October 26, 2009

Grace in Small Things 277:365

1. waking up earlier than usual & enjoying the silence of 5am.

2. vacation is four weeks from today!

3. an overcast morning, which makes the (eastward facing) commute into work much less...well...blinding.

4. realizing that i continue to learn new things every day. today it was the effects of La Niña and El Niño specifically to Florida's weather.

5. super easy dinners that taste so good. tonight was spaghetti & meatballs.


Visit Grace in Small Things

4 with their own thoughts:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Tuesday, October 27, 2009 4:31:00 PM  

I'm sorry, but I don't think you could ever convince me that anything at 5 AM is a good thing :)

Yum, spaghetti and meatballs!

Bejewell Tuesday, October 27, 2009 7:34:00 PM  

That 5AM thing would SO NOT be on my list. Everything else though... yes yes yes.

Anonymous,  Tuesday, October 27, 2009 7:53:00 PM  

I LOVE your header picture...gorgeous! :-)

And what is yummier than a meal that was easy to prepare!

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, October 28, 2009 11:00:00 AM  

Stacy & Bejewell: I am an early morning & late night person. Just don't expect much from me from 1-5pm. ;-)

April: Thanks, girlie! And I agree. When it's easy *and* yummy, it's the best of all worlds!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP