Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I Want Wednesday: October 28, 2009

**not necessarily these colors or its content, but I Want to have a cool bulletin board like this to hang over my computer desk. something useful but fun & that shows my personality with bits & pieces that make me smile.


**a silicone vegetable steamer insert is something I Want to add to my kitchen. i have a metal one, but those scratch pots & are not nearly as versatile when it comes to different pot sizes.


**I Want more natural light in my home. given that i only have two windows in my apartment & both of them are under trees (the shade of which is greatly appreciated during the eternal six-month Summers we get here, by the way), that's not really an option, but i do find myself craving lots of natural light.

1 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Thursday, October 29, 2009 8:37:00 AM  

I love that corkboard - it's adorable!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP