Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I Want Wednesday: October 7, 2009

**every time i stop at Publix, I Want a big planter of those deep red mums for outside my door.

**when i was decorating for Halloween, i noticed i have a lot of pumpkins & ghosts, but very few witches & black cats, and no owls or bats or skeletons at all! i found this little witch who I Want to add to my collection. i think she would fit it perfectly.


**i still have no need for another candle but that doesn't stop me from saying I Want candles from Bath & Body Works in Spiced Cider and Vanilla Caramel, just because they sound so yummy.

**could it actually be that I Want something truly useful? a food processor would come in very handy!


**in my dreams, I Want a front porch that i could decorate like this for Halloween!

2 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Thursday, October 08, 2009 8:14:00 AM  

cute halloween decor. i want to decorate for halloween but then little hands can reach & I don't have a lot of 'high up' places...boo!! maybe next year.

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, October 08, 2009 11:01:00 AM  

K: To this day, I have no idea how my dad & Gram were able to decorate their houses with two sets of small hands around, but for some reason, we weren't big touchers of the decorations!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP